Friday, May 15, 2009

New Patches, Battle Gear, Raids, Battlegrounds, and Getting Friends/Enemies

The first thing I'll be talking about is the new patch. It's called Ulduar and it's a new place where you can do a new dungeon which it's name is unknown and this is a picture of it. Theres also some epic equipment which is a tier-8 equipment set which is really good better then any thing else you can get. Theres also a dual-talent specialization which allows you to switch between 2 talents like for the hunter which is what I am I would be able to switch between Beast Mastery and Survival or switch between Beats Mastery and Marksmanship or between Marksmanship and Survival. But the down side is that you have to pay 1000 gold just to get it which really sucks because I can get it at level 40 and I don't have enough gold.

The next thing I'll be talking about is the new battle gear which is going to cost a lot or you will find them in dungeons out in Northrend. I'll name a couple of pieces and give some pictures od them. And heres some of them now Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom, Culling of Stratholme, Drak'Tharon Keep, and heres the last one Halls of Lightning. Sorry but no pictures are available to you guys so if you want to check the places out yourself heres the website you can go to http://www.wowarmory.com.

Next is the new raids you can do I'll also name some of them to you guys. So here they are Eye of Eternity, Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, and heres the last one Vault of Archavon. Now lets see if theres any pictures available of the armour or the maps. Sorry still no pictures available but they all are still under the same sight as the dungeons so you can check everything out from there.

Now it's time for Battle Grounds. I'll be doing the same as the raids and the dungeons so here they all are. Warsong Gulch, Arithi Basin, Eye of the Storm. and thats all I can remember but you get epic mounts and weapons.

Now its time for getting friends the only way you'll get friends is that you be nice and help them with things.
























2 comments:

  1. I think this is a very good blog Nathan keep up the good work. I don't world of war craft but I think for the people who do they will really enjoy this site and this paragraph. Also I like all the cool pictures keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nathan two things first this is a great blog and second there is no button to click so i can follow

    ReplyDelete