Friday, May 22, 2009

Finishing the World of Warcraft Blog

Well that was my final blog of the year so if u have any questions I will be checking my this site approximately 2 times a week and i will hopefully be posting some more ov er the summer break. If not I will be posting next year when I have learnt a lot more than I have before so I will be posting a lot more stuff about Northrend or even more about the raids I last talked about. Speaking of raids I just completed a level 60 raid and i'm only a level 52 and tomorrow and on Sunday I would've done a level 80 raid with a whole bunch of level 80's from my guild and from around my realm known as Dragonblight. The raid I just did is called Upper Blackrock Spire. It wasn't very long but it was pretty hard. Even for a level 80 Death Knight who died because of me. The reason he died is because I got aggravated a higher level and he couldn't handle all of the others who came with him but we all resurrected. But all in all it was very fun. So thats the end of Nathan's World of Warcraft blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment