Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fast Leveling

I myself play this game and I'm only level 45 and i work with level 80's. So I can level faster but when you get into the higher levels it gets harder to level because you need more and more experience in your bar like for me I need over 100'000 experience just to become a level 46 and when you get to level 55 you can get a Death Knight which is the only hero class in the game. I'll be talking about Death Knights in my next topic. But now back to fast levelling if you really want to level fast you can do lots of quests or go and kill stuff thats around your level or you can invite level 80's into your group and do dungeons which can give you lots of gold and lots of experience. I myself prefer to work with my friends in dungeons or doing quests they both give you experience but quests give you more than dungeons but dungeons can give uncommon or rare equipment like yesterday I played for about 10 hours and got 2 dungeons and a quest done but I was working with a level 52, 47, and a 80 so it was really fun and lots of money. My friends and I levelled once out of the first dungeon which was called Zul'Farrak then in the second one I was the only one who levelled and it was called Sunken Temple it was lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan, paragraphs please! It's so hard to read huge blocks of text, especially onscreen. ~Ms. Gillis

    ReplyDelete