Friday, April 17, 2009

Death Knights

This time I'll be talking about Death Knights. They are the only hero class which means that they can be used by anyone like the Draenie or the Orcs. The Death Knights are the most powerful class ever when you start out you start out as a level 55 but the down fall is that on your realm you must already have an existing character that is above that level or must be at least that level. I myself prefer not to get a Death Knight yet though I at least want to become a level 60 before I get one but if I wanted to I could probably get one in a month. I know lots of Death Knights and there are 3 kinds of them theres the Blood Death Knight then the Unholy Death Knight and last but not least theres the Frost Death Knight and the most powerful is the Blood Death Knight. when you get a Death Knight you start out in a place called The Eastern Plaguelands it is a level 60-70. I was going to a dungeon with some friends and I kept dieing and then I spawned in the Death Knight starting place it was very weird because it is impossible to get in but possible to get out so I revived there and no one was in it it was almost like it was deserted. but thats my opinion.

The health that you start out with is like 10'000 Health points so it's pretty much impossible to kill them unless if your like a level 70 or higher. But it's really easy to level them because in my guild "Armeggedon" we have like 10 Death Knights and there was 1 the just started and he's all like Death Knights are so easy to level from 55-70 just doo all of the quests in the starting place. and thats my 3 blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment